Hubs are tasked to improve patient outcomes, while managing multiple stakeholders in the process.
ParcelShield provides HUB Services partners with a truly unmatched end-to-end suite of solutions necessary to meet these complex set of needs.
- Monitor package delivery process and intervene when needed to ensure on-time delivery
- Provide patients with real-time package tracking delivery updates
- Hub team members gain access to ParcelShield package delivery experts who can manage package delivery with carriers (FedEx, UPS, USPS)
- Capture proper documentation to support Proof of Delivery (POD) and ensure successful audit
- ParcelShield is HIPAA Compliant and SOC 2 Type II Certified
Through use of ParcelShield intelligent parcel management technology and enhanced delivery network, Hubs can improve patient care and outcomes, which is critical to their success.
Watch the ParcelShield Platform for HUBs and Free Goods. Learn moreRequest a Demo
Pharma HUB Services
Key Features & Benefits
Simplify the path from pharma manufacturer to patient – Improving Patient Care and Outcomes
Enhancing the patient engagement is critical to hub service providers who are focused on improving patient care and outcomes. Hub service providers can efficiently enable pharmaceutical manufacturers to have more visibility in the patient journey and deliver better outcomes for the patient.
- Increase visibility across the package delivery journey
- Leveraging proprietary tracking data, analytical and insights
- Proactive digital patient communication solution to enhance engagement
- Artificial intelligent and machine to predict delays and prevent loss
- improve the patient care and better healthcare outcomes
Merge Manpower with Processing Power
What happens when man and machine start working in harmony? Check out our latest whitepaper for real-world examples of how the most successful specialty pharmacies are combining skilled workforces with machine-learning A.I. to create a better medication delivery experience for their patients.Download Whitepaper