If you’re a healthcare network or academic research hospital that’s either trying to launch or grow your specialty pharmacy, we feel your pain.
For over a decade, ParcelShield has been partnering with stand-alone specialty pharmacies to help them ensure the on-time and safe delivery of their critical medications.
But what makes a critical medication for a stand-alone specialty pharmacy is the exact same thing that makes it critical for a healthcare network.
It will fall into at least one of the these three categories:
- High Value: You simply can’t afford to eat a $30,000 hemophilia drug if it’s lost or not delivered on time.
- Thermally Sensitive: Many specialty drugs must maintain very specific temperatures. And, it’s as bad for them to sit on the front porch in a Minnesota winter as it is for them to sit in the back of the carrier facility in a Phoenix summer.
- Patient Critical: The other two items above don’t matter compared to this one. If your patient is going to miss a dose and impact their medication regimen because a package arrives late or not at all, it’s unacceptable.
Let Us Fill in the Gaps for You
We know that as a healthcare network, your resources are finite and valuable. You likely have pharmacists on your staff that have to pull double duty as logisticians when a package gets lost or delayed.
Plus, you likely don’t have visibility that there’s a problem until your patient calls asking where their package is.
Let our technology-driven platform do five critical things for you:
- Utilize proactive order disruption modeling
- Handle all the real-time monitoring for all of your packages in transit
- Notify you and your patients of shipping distresses
- Intervene on your behalf to mitigate or rescue your packages, if necessary
- Provide unparalleled analytics around your fulfillment activity and carrier performance
On top of all that, we can integrate with all of your existing last-mile, client-facing processes and systems. This way, you won’t have four different systems that don’t talk to each other and require manual activities to maintain and update.
We have a great blog article on that. Learn more about our last-mile integrations here.
Plus, we’re carrier agnostic, so whether you are shipping FedEx, UPS, USPS, or Regional Carrier, we’ve got you covered.
Drop us a line to find out how we can help save you time and critical resources, so that your pharmacists can be pharmacists again.