ParcelShield’s highest priority is always the health and safety of our clients, your patients, and our team members. We know you rely on us every day to ensure that critical therapies are protected and delivered to your patients on time. We know you will continue to hear and see news reports about COVID-19 and some of its effects around the world.
As this strain of coronavirus is an evolving and uncertain public health issue, which can affect people both globally and close to home, ParcelShield® wants to reassure you that nothing is more important to us than the health, safety and wellbeing of the members and patients we serve, as well as our team members.
We would like to take this opportunity to share with you what we are doing at ParcelShield® to ensure safe, uninterrupted services to you and your patients during this challenging and potentially confusing time.
- The ParcelShield® team is closely monitoring this evolving situation and is in regular contact with health agencies and carriers for late breaking information and guidance.
- All ParcelShield® locations will continue to implement preventive measures as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and follow our own stringent health and hygiene protocols. Further, we have taken the following additional measures to help ensure continuity of service so that your patients don’t experience a potential disruption in their therapies. These include:
- Increased communications to employees on CDC recommendations to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Processes for employees to clean and disinfect their workstations daily.
- Requests that employees not come to work if sick, have a fever, or have any symptoms of respiratory illness.
- Increased flexibility in attendance policy to encourage sick employees to stay home and recover before returning to work.
- Increased frequency of office cleaning.
- A work-from-home preparedness plan, which was instituted several weeks ago. This has prepared us to be ready to send all employees home, if needed.
- Constant, uninterrupted communication with our final mile delivery network to ensure preparedness plans are being followed.
- Restrictions on all non-essential travel.
- All ParcelShield® locations will continue to implement preventive measures as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and follow our own stringent health and hygiene protocols.
ParcelShield®’s leadership team is communicating with all employees, associates, and contractors about illness prevention. Preventative protocols include guidance issued by the CDC. The CDC recommends everyday preventive actions to help stop the spread of germs. The CDC provides more detailed coronavirus information on its website at www.cdc.gov.
As always, our machine learning models are closely monitoring real time changes in delivery disruption patterns to provide you with updates on proactive distress avoidance from global health authorities.
We would like to again reassure you that we are committed to protecting the health and safety of you, your patients, and our team members. We are committed to providing you and your patients uninterrupted service and support.
Thank you for your continued support and trust in ParcelShield® to help ensure the on-time and safe delivery of your patients’ therapies.
Feel free to contact ParcelShield® with any questions or concerns. In addition, we have included key global health resources for you to gain more information.